Friday, October 26, 2012

Dare to Share #31 with exciting changes

Welcome to this week's Dare to Share..   This week has been quite busy as we are in the final stretch before Halloween.. I still have to sew Kara's raccoon costume, and finish up a few projects.

Here are some the fun things we did this week..

Last weekend, I had a special weekend with Kara. We got free food, and free movies.  You can read how we got over $30 of freebies on my Fun and Frugal Weekend post.

On Monday I did a guest post on  Pamela's Heavenly Treats and shared my recipe for Caramel Apple Crisp Pie.  My kids LOVE it.


On Tuesday I shared three of my Halloween treat boxes, that are the perfect size to take to class parties. I hope to have three more posted this weeekend. You can see how to make Frankenstein, Spider and Mummy HERE.


Last night Kara and I made some Colorful Caramel Apple Treats by adding some of our favorite candy and cereals to our caramel apples.  It was a lot of fun, and added a some extra yumminess.   


Now some  NEWS about the Dare to Share Party,  Starting this week, I am changing things up.  Since I am not always able to do a weekend feature and drop the ball, I decided to do a DAILY feature. That's right,  one person will be featured each day.  I started it quietly earlier this week, and I have been very happy with how it is going.   The person featured each day, has a chance to shine and I am able to keep up and promote their work.  



Here are the features from this past week.   
Princess Pumpkin Costume from Pinkie For Pink
Making our Scarecrow from Sweeping Mama
Pumpkin Pretzels from Phaedra's Adventures
Pumpkin Pinata from Earning My Cape

I didn't realize that everything had a pumpkin theme until just now.. LOL!  

Between now and the end of the year,  I will be featuring holiday crafts, recipes, ornaments, gift ideas etc. each day.   You can still link up anything you would like, especially if it is holiday themed.  The daily feature will be promoted on  the Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ 

While it is still not mandatory that you become a follower to link at the party, I would love it if you do in some way   so you will see you post featured..  
Follow on  GFC 
or through  

You can link up old or new posts and projects! 

Link up and HAVE FUN!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Pam! Have an awesome weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it party time again? Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for another party
    Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing off my daughters pumpkin costume! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Pam! Have an awesome weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on FB and now twitter. Thanks for hosting. I shared my Almond Joyful Pie.
    Dawn from Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!