Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Finds from Target


I stopped by Target with my teen tonight to get a gallon of milk.  45 minutes and $60+ dollars later, we left the store with many great finds this week.  If I bought everything I found today, my total would be closer to $200, so some of cute items I just photographed.  How cute are these owls I saw in the Halloween section. They stayed at the store. (for now)


I so wish that Target had these a few months ago for our Woodland Party.   I found forest animal craft kits near the party/stationary area for only $2.00 a piece.  The hedgehog and fox are Kara's favorite animals.  Luckily she was not with me tonight or they would have come home.  They also had owl and squirrel kits available.

In the Dollar Spot I found these super cute reflectors for kids to wear during Trick or Treat.

Are you ready for some football?!   Well you would be if you had a football themed crock pot.


Every porch needs to have their own Avengers Pumpkin.  

Kara did actually see this while we were at the store looking for a birthday gift.   She has already asked me to buy it.  I "might" consider it, if I can get it on clearance later in the season.


Here are some of the items that actually made it home.  I really liked these little containers in the Dollar Spot.

Cute $1 rolls of wrapping paper.  Great to use for crafts or back drops for the blog.


One of the males in my family will be getting this for Christmas.  I found it for 70% off!


Shhhh!  Don't tell Kara, but here is her first Christmas present.  I found these art kits for only $2.48 each!



Kristina found this super cute rug for her room, for only $9.98.

She also bought this fun pillow for only $3.88.   I am so proud she is a bargain shopper like her mama.

As usual, I found a ton of cute things around the store. Be on the lookout for what you can find the next time you head that way.


1 comment:

  1. I am going crazy for owls this year! I want those owls, looks like you had a great trip!
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!