Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fun Finds


My mom and I took a field trip yesterday.   Neither one of us had been to IKEA before, even though there is one only about 40 minutes from my house.  

I was hoping I might find some great fun finds are Kara's woodland party.  IKEA did not disappoint.   Here is an  entire bin of hedgehog toys! Kara would be in heaven.   Only one hedgehog came home with us, for a great price of only $3.99.


I have been looking for something that I could use for a green backdrop.  I found these mesh fabric rolls for only $1.99 each.  Only $5.97 for a backdrop, score!



One of my favorite finds are these woodland themed cookie cutters I found in the kitchen area.   Again I was thrilled with the $3.99 price.  


In addition to the hedgehogs, I found a mama and baby fox set.  I had to get one because Kara loves foxes as much as hedgehogs. (Remember the fox Halloween costume from last October?)  She was thrilled when I gave them to her once we got home.


I did not buy this today, but it is now on my wish list. I have the prefect place for it, and hopefully I will be able to go back and get it someday soon.  

Considering all of the great finds that we found in addition to what is pictured, I was shocked that I actually got out of there paying only $27.  I definitely hope to go back there again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!