Friday, April 13, 2012

Dare to Share Party #3


This past week was a bit slower for me.  I took the weekend off for Easter, the kids are on Spring Break, and one of our computers bit the dust.    As much as I absolutely love the slower pace and sleeping in, I am also looking forward to a little  bit a schedule.  

On schedule this week is the linky for Dare to Share Party #3.  

I don't have a lot of rules,  just link up something fun you would like to share. It could be a craft, recipe, practical tip etc..  

I do ask that you please follow me through GFC,  Facebook, or Linky 

I would also ask that you place my button somewhere on your blog, to help get the word out about Dare to Share.
I do feature  posts on the blog,  but also through my facebook and pinterest pages.  


So link up and HAVE FUN! 




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. I have shared 2 things. I hope you have a great day.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invitation! If you have recipes to link up, would love to have you join me over at the Scrumptious Sunday party at Addicted to Recipes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite! Linked up, following, and grabbed a button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to link up! I'm looking forward to coming back each week :o) - Sarah @ Repeat Crafter me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite to the link party! I linked up my baby shower cupcakes. I also have a link party going on now that I would love for you to link to!

    http://weliketolearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-i-learned-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite! I've linked up and am now following you through GFC. :-)

    Erin
    takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inviting me! I'm already a follower:) Have a great week!

    http://stellabskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!