Friday, March 30, 2012

Dare to Share Linky Party

Well it is now time for my first Linky Party. I have been thinking of hosting one for quite awhile, and finally took the plunge. I love to share tips about recipes, crafts, couponing and more with my girlfriends. Dare to Share is a party for anything that you feel you would like to share. It can be almost anything.


I wont have a lot of rules, but I would like you to follow my blog.

 You don't have to backlink, but please add my button somewhere on your blog


 Photobucket

>

 I will be sharing features on my blog, Pinterest, and Facebook

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Congrats on your first party!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thanks so much for posting. I love peeps. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite. Good luck with the linky. I'm sure I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First parties are so exciting! I'm having my second right now. It ends at midnight tonight, so I hope you'll link up if you haven't yet. Thanks for the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this party and for inviting me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the invitation to your very first party! I linked up my tutorial on How to make Easy Sushi. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me to link up at your first party! I'll be adding you to my "Where I party" page and I'm your newest follower on linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried adding your button to my blog, but it didn't work. Try using this code instead for the picture..."http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Kristisma3/button2.png"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was having trouble with the button code. Going to go change it now.

      Delete
  9. Love your party and thanks for inviting me over.... your new follower from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the party - thanks for letting me know about it (and inviting me). Enjoy - you will meet so many people through the parties. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invite. I have added you to my list for Saturday! Ill be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the invite! :) Linked up and a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy first party! Thanks for the invite! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!